Tuesday, December 11, 2007

week 12

This week is the last week for all the lectures. Then we have a christmas & new year break. In January, there is no lecture. We just have study period and exam period. so in some lectures, lecturers set the essys due in this week. I had some essays to write and I've done all of them today. so All I have to do this week is just to attend the lectures (actually I have some things to do for the essys which are due in January).

I haven't had anything special since I left Yamamori but am enjoying my life. Going out with my lads, playing football (there is no baseball in Ireland) and just relaxing. I'm going to go to Germnay before Christmas to visit my friends so that's gonna be the biggest event for me in December. Streets in Dublin are getting merrier and merrier as christmas is coming.

Today I got a letter from my grand mother. There was a letter and various colours of maple leaves in that. That made me miss Japan but I'll in japan in two months anyway so I'm okey.

Have a nice week ! see you!