Sunday, November 25, 2007

the last week

As some of you know, I'm working in a Japanese restaurant in Dublin. I started working there in April so I've been working in there for 8 months. However, next week will be the last week for me. Working as a waiter is really enjoyable job and I learned alot from that. Especially, my colleagues are really nice to me and conversations with customers are really meaningful. Sometimes I had some problem with that but my colleague always helped me. I think I was lucky to get this job in Ireland. It was a great experience for me and they helped me from poverty. I don't know how to cook lots of stuff so I was always depending on my staff food. that was great for me. Now I'm happy but also sad to leave there. I need to concentrate on my university stuff anyway. but I'll stay in Ireland until January or February so I still have time to go out with my colleague. Today I went to a going way party of my colleagues. They leave our work place almost at the same time as me. but I'm sure I'll keep in touch with them... I'll put some photos with my colleagues on mixi some day. so check it out!

Cheers!