Saturday, September 29, 2007

classes and flat mates

I don't know why but I couldn't open my blog during the last few days.

Anyway, the first week of semester 1 ended and finally all the flatmates came. I'm sharing with 2 Irish guys, 1 american guy and 1 Spanish guy this semester. THey are all cool. I really like the apartment. This is a student apartment so there are parties everywhere every single night.

I take more lectures this semester than I did last semester.
I take whatever I'm interested in. The followings are these;

Contemporary Irish society
researching the characteristic of Irish society

Contemporary U.S. business and society
dealing with the issue of 'politics and money'

The emergence of Modern America
analyzing the history of U.S.

Foreign Policy
analyzing the policy-making and so on...

Eu policy and politics
focusing on the development of Europe union.

Advanced English

--------------------------------------------------------------
some peofessor have strong Irish accent so it's really hard to catch the imformation but I hope by the end of the semester I'll be used to it. I think I'm living a good life now. so guys, see you later.