Thursday, July 12, 2007

So cheap!

It's already 12th of July.

Time passes so quickly without knowing.
These days I work 5 days a week but it's 30 hours or so.
I still have a lot of free time.

I usually spend these time planning the next trips.
Of course I do study sometimes...

Next week I'll visit Oslo (capital of Norway).
The nature and the history of ski attract me so much.
I'm going to join the Fjord tour and visit ski museum as well.
I'm so excited.


I hope the weather will be nice.

---------------------------------------

Today I booked another flight to Glasgow (Scotland).
Because Ryan air (Irish cheap flight company) offered special offer.

Round trip ticket to Glasgow cost me only 0.02 euro thanks to that.
all the taxes, charges and fees are absolutely free.

But, there are so many cheap flight companies in Europe so it's not so rare case.
I think it's one of the advantage of studying in Europe.

I'm going visit Edinburgh as well.
Everybody says it's beautiful.

i NEED to check it with my own eyes.