Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Potatos




Today, I work dinner time so I have a daytime off. I just relax now


The day before yesterday, I went to see the Pirates of Caribbean.
Actually, this is the first time for me to see the movie in Ireland.


To my surprise, the movie started on time without any advertisements. In Japan, I'm always sick of too long ads before the movie.
The movie was a bit difficult. I should have read the reviews or something like that beforehand.


English was also difficult. Sometimes I couldn't get it. but, I think it's good training. I' m looking forward to DVD of it.


by the way,,,


I went to the small market before the movie and bought some chorizos (Spanish sausages)
and there I found the monument above.


The Great famine struck Ireland more than 150 years ago. and lots of people went to United States. I know this but I didn't know that lots of people went to Canada as well.


The monument strikngly told me how terrible it was.




The history of Ireland is not bright.