Thursday, May 03, 2007

House seeking

Hello, this is Tottsuan.

I'm on my studying period before examination. I have to write an essay about comparison of Chinese culture and Japanese culture so now I'm looking for some good reference.
and I have an Oral examination as well. I have to do role-play conversation with my Irish partner. That's what I have to do now.

By the way, I'm gonna talk about house seeking in Dublin today.
There are several ways to seek private accommodations. For example...

1. web site
2. notice board of University or anywhere
3. newspaper

It's quite similar to Japanese case but I guess the most different point is that House-sharing is the most common style here. I'm gonna share house with 4 other people.
The rate is E400(64,000 yen) per month. I think it's average rate. Actually, the price is going up gradually because of Celtic tiger. so I think the rate will be a bit higher in a future.

But, I'd say that it's not difficult to find accommodation in Dublin.
I'm looking forward to living with them.


now, I move on to studying.

bye bye!