Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm back

from the club trip to Kilkeny, two-hour drive away from Dublin. It was really nice place and was very small town. There are not so many people but lots of horses, sheeps, cows and goats. I didn't see any pigs.



We stayed at a farm house away from the citycenter so there are only two houses around the farm house. The house was surrounded by huge open field.



I really enjoyed the open countryside. The weather was also nice(actually, it had been fine more than three weeks in a row). We went to climbing from 10:00 to 17:00 on both Saturday and Sunday so I tried various courses.





When I could reach the top and see the scenery, I felt wonderful :P



After the climbing, we had a party and I learned Irish drinking games. Instead of that, I teached Japanese drinking game like たけのこにょっき to them.



Unfortunately, I didn't have opportunity to drink kilkenny but I drank lots of whisky instead.



I really had a good time in Kilkenny but now, I have to back to my real life. ..







okey, cya!