Friday, April 13, 2007

Chinese night out

I went to a Chinese restaurant with my crssmates of Chinese class and the teacher.
The teacher reserved the restaurant and ordered typical chinese dishes.

There were about 20 students and she ordered more than 20 different kinds of dishes.
There were some dishes I was familiar with but another dished were for the first time for me.

I was so hunry at first, so I could eat a lot but as I keep eating I was getting full. But the dishes were brought one after another. I couldn't eat much the latter half of the feast. I should have eaten slowly.

I also tried Chinese beer and bai jiu(白酒). It was very strong alchol and 65%.

We talked, drank and ate a lot during the dinner.


Everything is expensive in Dublin so I rarely eat out but I really enjoyed the feast :D