Sunday, March 18, 2007

St. Patrick's day

March 17th was St. Patricks day, the biggest festival in Ireland and some events were held in the city center. I went to see a big parede with my friends.

St.Patrick's day

St.Patrick's day

There were lots of people on both sides of street so I couldn't see the prade well. However, the parade consisted of many ehinic groups and men and women of all ages. It was little bit different from my expectation but it was good.


After the parede, we want to the pub of course and listened to the live Irish music. I really enjoyed the day.
On my way home, I met my friends and they asked me to come to the party so I went to the party. I didn't expected that. The party was held in friend's house and there was a big comfortable couch so I was about to fall asleep.


but we talked a lot and went home 2a.m. That was my St. Patrick's day.



Tonight, there is a fireworks display in the city center so I'm looking forward to it only a little.
so see you soon!