Thursday, March 22, 2007

Reading weak

This week is reading week(the period for students to prepare or review for the lesson) so we don't have any lectures this week. However, I have to read some books to write essays.





Some of my friends are travelling around Europe. I shall do that someday.






Today one of my japanese friend cooked sushi and okonomiyaki for foreign dtudents so I helped her. I did not expected that I can eat okonomiyaki in Ireland. At first, we couldn't do well but it worked finally. Most of them seemed to prefer okonomiyaki than sushi.


After that, I went to city center to have an interview for a job at Japanese restaurant. I was nervous. The managaer was Japanese so interview was proceeded in Jaoanese. Finally I got a job but not employed officially at a moment. After two weeks trial, she will decide whether to employ me     

or

fire me∑(・д・)

I don't wanna be fired...

At first, I have to memorize all the menu and the number of the tables. It's the same everywhere. but most of the menu are typical japanese food so I can do this, maybe...

やってやろ~やんけ!