Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Belfast interversities 2007, Day2

On the second day, we did 'lead climbing(climbing using the rope)' and there are some points to flick the rope. If you climb higher, you get high point.


I just started three weeks ago and I've never done 'lead climbing' so I did not climb that day.

But some girls of our club did pretty well and got 1st and 2nd prize(female) and 1st prize(female novice). I felt that I need practice a lot.

On our way home, we were with the students from Limlick(maybe 4 hours from Dublin) and I was surprized that it takes 6 hours for them to go back to Limlick from belfast. Also I saw the large large green field on my way home from Belfast. It looked prerry peaceful. That was the very image of Ireland.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was so exiciting weekend and I found that there are lots of accent in Ireland though Ireland is a small country. People are nice. I wanna visit belfast again. I really enjoyed this weekend. Thank you:)