Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Kyoto 2


Probably this was the second time to go to Kyoto after starting my blog.
I went to Kyoto with my lads from high school baseball club. This was the first time for two years to meet them but they were as gas as ever.

and This was the first time for me to visit Kyoto in Winter. that was so so freezing and we had snow when we were in Kyoto.

Generally if we can do a nice shightseeing heavily depends on the weather, and needless to say, good weather enables us to make a nice sightseeing. but that wasn't the case this time.

Thanks to the snow, we could see the beautiful seanery of Kyoto.






I think I was really lucky to see the temples and shrines with snow on the top of the roof. I also enjoyed the traditional Japanese food with varieties of sea food and vegetables. they were decorated so beautifully.


we also talked a lot about our future or everything. we spent most of our time in our high schooldays and I know they are totally independent. I'm sure they 'll make it. I look forward to meeting them soon. I really enjoyed that trip to Kyoto.