Sunday, September 16, 2007

Finally,

I moved on campus. That was so long summer holiday and now the summer is over.

I could enjoy the summer quite a lot. I worked a lot and made lots of trips. The one thing which was missing for me was studying. I din't really study during the summer.
but I think that's okey. I have to study from next week without any choice anyway.

Today is the first day to be allowed to move in so only me and one Irish guy are in our flat. There supposed to be 3 more people coming later. He looks nice guy so I need to talk with him a lot tomorrow. I'm in my room now but it's too quiet. There is no cars or horses running outside.

The orientation starts from tomorrow. I'm really excited now.

Now I have a terrible hang over from the party of last night and muscle pains from the work so i think I'll go to bed soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------


俺の大学の元体育会の先輩の一発芸のこのダンス、頑張っていこーって聞こえるのは俺だけじゃないはず。