Saturday, August 11, 2007

You need to get into futball

I have some friends who are really mad for football, especially Liverpool.
These days I often hang out with them and whenever we go for a pint, we always talk about sport.

And they always say to me 'You need to get into futball'.

I love sport but what I like is baseball and skiing. Since I came to Dublin, I've seen quite a lot of Rugby and football matches and guradually I'm getting into Rugby.

At first I thought Rugby was really savage sport but it was not. THat was a gentlemens' sport. They don't complain so much even though something wrong happens.
that reminded me of the high school baseball of Japan what I like. That's why I got into Rugby.

However, I still can't get into futball yet. I saw some matches on TV but that didn't stimulate me maybe I need some stronger stimulation. So I asked my lads to take to the real football matches.

I don't know when it will be but I hope I can go there by December at latest.
I'm really looking forward to the real stimulation!

the important thing is a stimulation!