Saturday, July 21, 2007

Norway

I'm back from Oslo.
Oslo was so beautiful city which have lots of nature.
I felt like it was similar to Kobe because the mountain and the sea are so close.
I could enjoy the nature and the city at one time.

I joined the Fjord tour and city bus tour. All of them made me satisty. There is a ski museum and jump tower on the top of the hill near city. the scienary from the top of the tower was so beutiful. I liked that place the best.

the only problem was everything was so expensive.
a pasta and 2 small pints of beer costed me 300 NOK(6,000 yen)

I thought I brought enogh cash but I run out of all my cash very soon so I had to use my credit card a lot.

People can speak Englih very well so it was so easy to communicate.
I felt it a very safe city.

Anyway I really enjoyed this trip.