Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Real Madrid and me


I'm back from Spain. This trip was always related with Real Madrid.
When Real won the championship of the league, I was in Madrid. My friends and me went to the plaza where the fans of Real Madrid get together. There were so many people and the newspaper said about 250,000 people were there at that time.

The player also came to the plaza, there were many people so I couldn't recognize well but I recognized David Beckham. HOwever, this was not the only time I could see Real Madrid.

The next day, we went to the church without any plan. When we get to the church, There were already lots of people, cameras and police. we were wondering what's going on. And then we realized that Read Madrid is coming quite soon. We could get the good position to see them. 1 hour later, they came.


I could see most of the player except Beckham and Robert Carlos at close distance. I think I was very lucky throughout this trip. I'll talk about another things later. see you!