Thursday, March 29, 2007

My daily life

The reading week is over and lectures started again as usual.

I'm getting busier because most of the classes I take have essay or group project Oral exams or presentation. The deadline of the essay on Irish politics is coming closer so I have to finish it.

I got one Chinese class and one English class today. In Chinese class, I realized that how much I've been relying on the Chinese character when we read the Chinese sentence. The teacher rarely writes Chinese character, she usually use ping ying character so it's weird for me. but it's good practice for pronunciation.


By the way, yesterday I was reading a newspaper and found one interesting article. It was about you tube awards. There are lots of creative short movies. The power pop band OK Go won MOst creative movie for Here it goes again.
I was amazed by the video.

There are some another videos which won awards so If you have not checked yet, you should check it.