Thursday, February 15, 2007

Rock climbing club


Two weeks have past since I came here, Dublin. I'm getting used to the life on campus and get many friends. But I have not joined any club yet.


Yesterday there was a club registration and I joined the rockclimbing club. I've never tried rock climbing but it sounds nice and i think it's good opportunity to see beautiful sight of Ireland. And today I went to the university sports club to practice. There was a lagre climbing wall in the club.


It was so tough and it is much harder sports than I tought. It seemed easy when I just looking at it but it wasn't.


On Sunday, I'll go to the short trip to northside of Dublin to do rockclimbing with the club member at once. It is my first travel and climbing so I'm a little bit exicited. I hope the weather will be fine.

But before the weekend, I have to read thick book about politics in Ireland.



so see you soon.