Sunday, January 20, 2008

Malta

I could finish my assignments earlier than I expected so I made a short trip to Malta during the last couple of days.

That was so beautiful and it was different from any other cities in Europe. Also that was so worm for winter and I didn't need my jacket and coat. that was so lovely.



but I was so stupid that I left my camera in my room and I realized that when I was in airplane.

It's like going shopping without a wallet.



So I bought a instant camera at kiosk in Malta. that wasn't enough I could take only 27 photos.

I was so annoyed with the situation. The scenery was so beautiful but I couldn't take lots of photos. Instead, I bought lots of post cards.



Though I was kinda depressed, I enjoyed Malta. I ate 'Rabbit' for the first time in my life. I think it's drier than chicken. I enjoyed Maltese food, the old historical heritages and nice scenery somehow.



Malta became one of the best countries I've ever visited but 3 days were a bit too short to cover all Malta. I'd like to come again if I have a chance.



By the way there is only one and a half week left before I go. that's so soon!!!!