Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Life in Dublin


From Monday, school started and at the same time, I moved into on-campus accomodation.


My roommates are one Irish boy, two american girls and one Japanese girl from Tokyo.
They are all nice and I settle in well with them. However, the problem is that Irish boy and
American girls are native so I cannot follow the conversation much. I need a practice. I hope
that I can speak fluently and hear the fast conversation by the end of this semester.



I'll take two English class, one Irish politics class and one American politics class. There are some hard class but I'll do my best.


By the way, there are two pubs in the University and we can drink whole beer for €3 so I went to the school pub with my German friend and Pakistani friend for the first time. The pub was very crowded with people. But I enjoyed the party and met many international student and Irish students.

On thursday, welcome party was held in the city center but the problem is that it's dancing party. I've never danced.


So far I'm enjoying the life in Dublin. I up the photos on flicker so you can check the photos.