Monday, January 08, 2007

A happy new year


I came back to kobe from Gifu now. I enjoyed Gifu a lot! I met many friends, went to Nagoya, visited high school baseball club and did many things. But the most interesting event was the coming of age ceremony and the class reunion party after that.

More than 60 people come to the party. We studied and enjoyed many things at the same junior high school. All boys looks cool and all girls looks cute but honestly I could not distinguish one girl from another. We talked and laughed a lot and took a lot of pictures. All the attendance looked happy. I had very good time. I will update pictures of the party later.

After that, I went to kareoke with some friend but my home town is rual district so the nearest karaoke is 25 minutes by car! We had only two cars but 13 friends so it was killing in the car but interesting. and I come home at 4:oo am yesterday.





By the way the daparting date is nearing. I have to study practical English in additin to study for the exam. but I will keep on blogging. See you!